When you were 18 you were so lucky and brave to follow your passion and study what you liked. At 23 you realized some degrees translate themselves automatically in a career and others…ehm no 😦 What do you have to do? Simple – you need to create your own career, in 5 steps:
- Study, study and keep on studying
- Follow the industry’s evolution
- Start working as soon as you can
- Don’t be afraid to change job, whenever you feel a place is not for you, run as fast as you can!
- Talk to people and ask for information and opinions.