Calltrunk is a company that provides a call recording and analysis platform for businesses. Their platform allows businesses to record, transcribe, and analyze phone conversations for training, compliance, and customer service purposes. With Calltrunk, businesses can store and organize recorded calls, search for specific calls using keywords and phrases, and share calls with other team members. They also offer integrations with popular customer relationship management (CRM) systems, such as Salesforce and Zendesk.
Here are some features of Calltrunk:
- Call recording: Calltrunk can record inbound and outbound calls made through a company’s phone system.
- Transcription: it can transcribe recorded calls into written text, which can be useful for training and analysis purposes.
- Search and organization: Calltrunk allows businesses to search for specific calls using keywords and phrases, and to organize recorded calls by date, agent, or customer.
- Sharing: this tool allows businesses to share recorded calls with other team members.
- Integration with CRM systems: Calltrunk can be integrated with popular CRM systems, such as Salesforce and Zendesk, which allows businesses to link recorded calls with customer records and interactions.
- Compliance: it can help businesses meet compliance requirements by providing a record of phone conversations.
- Training: Calltrunk can be used to train employees by providing recorded examples of successful and unsuccessful calls for review and analysis.
- Customer service: this software can help businesses improve customer service by providing a record of interactions and allowing teams to review and analyze calls for areas of improvement.
2 thoughts on “Calltrunk – so you don’t need to take notes”
Nice idea, but it will take a long time to include “fringe” languages (consider just the EU: Estonian, Latvian, Slovene, Slovak, Gaeilge…), if they will be included at all.
ARGOsearch currently uses an English language model. As we work to recognize all the different English accents, our plan is to build different language models into ARGOsearch as quickly as we can.